Ten signs its time to become a Kamishibai writer.
- Several comic companies have restraining orders against you.
- Several of the Kamishibai authors have asked you to stop e-mailing them
- You find yourself drawling and writing story ideal all over your notebooks
- The Kamishibai Post has as asked you to stop e-mail them (it will never happen)
- You have strange dreams about Kamishibai stories.
- You have a webpage total dedicated to Kamishibai.
- You read ever story on Otakuworld's Kamishibai's story index, twice!
- You're convinced that you're a dead ringer for your favorite Kamishibai character.
- A month suddenly seems like to little time.
- Sailor Moon, Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z, are now you favorite animes
Ten signs that you are a Kamishibai writer.
- The number 32 is the bane of you existence.
- There is no such thing as an unfinished story (there just on hold ;-))
- You role out of bed in the morning and think, "Go to school/ work or write my kamishibai"
- You stay away till 2 in the morning trying finish your Kamishibai so you can get in before the next Otaku World Story Index update
- 7 meg really isn't that big a story!
- You only get e-mail address that can send file over 1 meg.
- You trade Kamishibai demo with other authors.
- You always have a thesaurus, spell checker and Japan to English dictionary on hand.
- You actually read ever thing the Kamishibai Post has to offer.
- You particle live at Otaku World's Kami page and The Kami Message Board
Back to the misc. page